Instructions for making your own LET’s TALK conversation starters for busy families…
To make your own conversation starters:
- 10 sheets of multi-colored coverstock paper with questions (Download the questions here)
- 1 blue coverstock cut to cover tin can
- 1 orange Let’s Talk label (Available for download in English and Spanish)
- tape [to affix label to can]
- tin can or some other type of container
- Print list of questions, cut into ¾ inch strips
- Fold strips in half and insert into can
- Print label, trim white from outer edges and affix to container
- Use 1-2 times per week to generate conversations!
Great conversation starter anytime!!!